Saturday, June 28, 2014

This is my 2 faced Peppermint Butler
Polymer Clay and Acrylic on Wood - by Josie DeVora

Here he is displayed at Insomnia Game Culture in Houston



This is the inside of their shop. They have some pretty awesome stuff! from limited editions to original works. Here is there info so you can check them out.
http://insomniavgc.com/index.html
724 W 19th St.
Houston, TX 77008
(281) 440 - 1405


This is the original sketch before I started working on it.

This was to show you the materials I used but its more like a picture of the mess I make.

NO! DONT BAKE ME!

ok, bake me...


Painted and mounted





This little guy was a blast to make, and my favorite feature is looking over his shoulder. He is currently for sale at Insomnia Game Culture (information above), but if you have any question about him or another commissioned item. Please don't hesitate to contact me.